My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post, bear with me.
Need parts to repair reverse clutch, the clutch plate and 3 rollers. I see Cogan Brothers Machine makes these parts. Has anyone dealt with these folks or have a recommendation for another source?

· Gravely Model L Guy
464 Posts
You should try Richards lawn and garden. They do a lot of gravely stuff and I have had good experiences dealing with them. Here is the link: .

I have heard some not to good things about Cogan Valley machine lately. I would avoid dealing with them for now.

· Premium Member
8,828 Posts
I needed a few of the old style (the old two piece style doesn't wear out the plate) so I made some. Not only were they easy to make but quick as well.

Materials needed:
1 pc - 1/4" x 36" oil hardening rod - $2.57
1 pc - 1/2" x 36" oil hardening rod - $8.39

I used about 1 ft of material making 18 of them.

Tomorrow I will heat them and then dunk in some oil motor oil to harden them. It took me a little over an hour to make them.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.