My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry think I posted in the wrong area before. I have a 200 I bought a few years ago. It cranks over nice with little smoke, less than my dad's 07'. I'm not sure if I should sell it and buy a newer model or find parts. Are parts hard to find for the 200? The most important part i need is a pulley for one of the blades that froze. I would like to use the mower next spring to mow my lawn if I keep it. Any help or suggetions would be much appreciated.:trink40:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I think you would be better off saving this one , perhaps several of the others can address the spares I know JD still has many of the parts for my 74 140 still .

·
Super Moderator
16,682 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, I didn't realize there were not many many around. I need it to be a strond runner for mowing about 5 acres of hilly grass. I'm not sure that 8HP will be enough to power through the thick stuff. Second gear makes a knocking noise, is that a stripped gear?:trink40:

·
Registered
365 Posts
a lot of the parts off of the 210,212,214,and so on will work.... they made the 200 for one year I think... 5 acres is a lot to mow ..... that 8hp is a strong running engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts