My Tractor Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts
And frozen... fortunately in those days it was 20 minute runs to the next tavern to warm up.

A full day would take it out of you fo' sho'.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ah the good old days. Backbreaking bogies.

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts
There's worse things than being stranded with an endless supply of brandy old-fashioneds and cheeseburgers. :trink40:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Just checking in... Ive been offline all winter due to surgery on my right hand so I couldn't really use a mouse or type worth crap.... add to that my old laptop with Winblows7 didn't like the latest forum upgrades.... slowly getting use of the hand back now and Ive built a new PC so things are getting back to semi-normal.

Will be putting the cultivator on the Columbia this week to get the garden turned over... and there's plenty of other jobs I planned on doing over the winter that never got done so I'm busy now.

·
Super Moderator
31,838 Posts
Just checking in... Ive been offline all winter due to surgery on my right hand so I couldn't really use a mouse or type worth crap.... add to that my old laptop with Winblows7 didn't like the latest forum upgrades.... slowly getting use of the hand back now and Ive built a new PC so things are getting back to semi-normal.

Will be putting the cultivator on the Columbia this week to get the garden turned over... and there's plenty of other jobs I planned on doing over the winter that never got done so I'm busy now.
Wondered if we lost you in the changeover to the new site, glad to see you're posting again and good to hear your hand is getting better. Yep, this new format didn't like Internet Explorer. If you need help with any of the features let us know.

·
6,334 Posts
Glad you are back (y)..You have dispensed some good information and tips....looking forward to seeing your future posts

·
Minding my P's & Q's
2,057 Posts
Glad to see you back Lance. Seems it is always something.

·
That Guy
1,159 Posts
Well I hope whatever you had done to your hand has you feeling better! Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Good to hear from Alberta.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
You avoiding the covid out there in Alberta? We got enough in Ontario. Even though we are close to Ottawa our region has a much lower infection rate than them.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Thx guys.... not to hard to avoid the c19 out here on the farm as long as I dont go into Calgary... which Ive always avoided anyway. Im actualy having a fairly busy spring, have two JD tractors and two push mowers in the shop right now... client machines here for service/repair.... tomorrow I go pickup a Case 444 that I just bought yesterday... I think he might throw in a little JD112 aswell but I already told him I wouldnt pay anything for it because its one of the newer style 100 series... cant hardly give those things away.

Ive already done deals with this guy.... bought two engines and some old Bolens attachments off him just last month and now he called me about the Case... Ive seen a video of it moving under its own power, has a deck under it, he asked for $600 so I think theres room for some profit there.

All is Good

·
Minding my P's & Q's
2,057 Posts
Really like the Ol' Columbia. Nice to see it out and about again.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
How's the hand getting along?

Snow, not ready for that yet down here although we had it last year for Halloween.

Need to get the blade on the Ingersoll 4018, lot's of leaves to mulch yet with the JD455, several Sycamores around here that will drop big leaves.

CCMoe

81 - 100 of 104 Posts