My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the correct colors for the wheels, starter rope handle and handle bars? Picked up one recently and need help with these and also if anybody has a set of handle bars they are willing to get rid of.

·
nothing of interest
1,025 Posts
What are the correct colors for the wheels, starter rope handle and handle bars? Picked up one recently and need help with these and also if anybody has a set of handle bars they are willing to get rid of.
Wheels look to be white, rope pull black, handle green.
Here's a couple a poor pics. The 5231 is the same color scheme, just a better pic.

Attachments

·
Cityboy
609 Posts
Maybe I can help you out with this. I have a 7252, the wheel are steel and white along with the handle grips. The handle is paint green like the mower but I'm not sure of the color. I know the name of the color but not know what that color looks like because mine is so faded. The on and off switch, the pull rope handle, the high low speed nob and the wheel height adjuster nobs are all red. I'm going to try and do a restore on it maybe we can do ours together?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the answers, I'm not much to restore them, but if given the chance would like to pick-up the correct color parts and the handle bars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts