My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm glad to find this forum, lots of great information here. I hope someone can help me figure out the wiring on my 72 jacobsen 1200. It appears someone as altered the original design so I don't even now where to begin. Is there a place I can get a schematic/diagram or an owners manual?
Thanks
Jim

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

·
MTF senior member
203 Posts
http://national.citysearch.com/profile/9033129/boyertown_pa/ray_s_mower_shop.html This guy,is sitting on like 5 acres of salvaged cars and tractors including Jacobsen stuff. I know he has a few manuals on eBay,I've also seen a manual or 2 come up every so offten.Mickeymotormount offerd to give me some parts breakdowns,so if you only need a wiring diagram you could ask him.His manuals only go back to 1964 so he was unable to help me but he should be able to help you, If you have any more trouble you could also try the jacobsen ford group on yahoo.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hello everyone I'm glad to find this forum, lots of great information here. I hope someone can help me figure out the wiring on my 72 jacobsen 1200. It appears someone as altered the original design so I don't even now where to begin. Is there a place I can get a schematic/diagram or an owners manual?
Thanks
Jim
I have a Jacobsen Master Parts Catalog which lists diagrams, parts breakdowns and accessories for almost all Jake products. It does only go back to about 1964 for some of the Jacobsen products.

Let me know what your tractor model number is and exactly what you want. I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts