My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gear Driver
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I will be picking up a 71 112 next week if all goes as planned. It has the front lift already installed but I will need a rear lift. I found a guy selling one off a 68 110. From what I have seen on ebay there are 2 different lifts and it depends on the year. 68-70 have a flat link rod and the 71-74 110/112 and the 200 series use a round link rod.

Has anybody ever used a 68-70 style lift on a newer 100 or 200 series? I wonder if the plate part that attaches to the back With the height control knob is the same and maybe just the length of the rod is different. I am thinking it can't be that easy as there seems to be about a $50 difference. I have never seen the older style to compare it.

Any help/advice is appreciated:thThumbsU

·
Registered
747 Posts
The plate portion that attaches to the back of the frame with the adjusting knob is the same from '68 - '87. The length of the early style flat lift link and newer round lift link are the same. The round lift link is required on '73 and newer tractors, to clear the right side brake pedal the older tractors don't have. Either style will work on '68 - '72 tractors.

·
Gear Driver
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. Thanks for the reply and clearing that up :thThumbsU

1 - 3 of 3 Posts