My Tractor Forum banner

70 or 70a loader

21K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  scottman1027 
#1 ·
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows if a 70 model JD loader will fit on a 855? I usually see them with the 70a loader on them, but I found a used 70 thats mounted on a 755 and they may sell the loader seperate. Before I make a big mistake I want to make sure it will fit. Thanks in advance for anyone's advise on this.

#3 ·
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

#5 ·
The manual OMM120877 L3 on Page 46 states the Model 70 Loader fits 755, 770 and 750 Tractors...
the Model 70A loader fits the 855 and 955 Tractors

My 855 has a Model 70A loader...;)

#6 ·
Hey Paul you would'nt want to sell your loader then ship it to MO. would you?:sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sorry1:

JD loaders are getting impossible to find for these tractors! I have seen the 420 loader on a few 855's, I wonder what all is involved getting one of those to fit? Maybe a big hammer and a healthy bank account?:biglaugh:

Thanks for the advise again!

#7 ·
Check with these guys to see if they make a substitute...I have a set of their Brush Crushers...very well made product...;)

http://www.loaders.com/

Currently planning on getting one of their loaders for my JD 2640...;)

#10 ·
You could always check out this loader on ebay:

JD 850 loader

I have always said that the mounting frame is over rated anyway. :sidelaugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.