My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows if a 70 model JD loader will fit on a 855? I usually see them with the 70a loader on them, but I found a used 70 thats mounted on a 755 and they may sell the loader seperate. Before I make a big mistake I want to make sure it will fit. Thanks in advance for anyone's advise on this.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Per the 60, 70 & 70A Loaders Operators manual, (OMM120877L3), the 70 Series loader fits the 750, 755 & 770 tractors, the 70A fits the 855 & 955 tractor. Just to be sure, I would call a knowledgeable dealer..

Best of Luck

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Per the 60, 70 & 70A Loaders Operators manual, (OMM120877L3), the 70 Series loader fits the 750, 755 & 770 tractors, the 70A fits the 855 & 955 tractor. Just to be sure, I would call a knowledgeable dealer..

Best of Luck
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Best of Luck
Thanks for the advise. I have been hesitant to call the closest local JD dealer on this one based on past experience with them, but I guess it's worth a shot. If all else fails I could double check their info with the dealer on the other side of town. Nothing like shopping around!:biglaugh:

Thanks again!

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts
The manual OMM120877 L3 on Page 46 states the Model 70 Loader fits 755, 770 and 750 Tractors...
the Model 70A loader fits the 855 and 955 Tractors

My 855 has a Model 70A loader...;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The manual OMM120877 L3 on Page 46 states the Model 70 Loader fits 755, 770 and 750 Tractors...
the Model 70A loader fits the 855 and 955 Tractors

My 855 has a Model 70A loader...;)
Hey Paul you would'nt want to sell your loader then ship it to MO. would you?:sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sorry1:

JD loaders are getting impossible to find for these tractors! I have seen the 420 loader on a few 855's, I wonder what all is involved getting one of those to fit? Maybe a big hammer and a healthy bank account?:biglaugh:

Thanks for the advise again!

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts
Hey Paul you would'nt want to sell your loader then ship it to MO. would you?:sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sorry1:

JD loaders are getting impossible to find for these tractors! I have seen the 420 loader on a few 855's, I wonder what all is involved getting one of those to fit? Maybe a big hammer and a healthy bank account?:biglaugh:

Thanks for the advise again!
Check with these guys to see if they make a substitute...I have a set of their Brush Crushers...very well made product...;)

http://www.loaders.com/

Currently planning on getting one of their loaders for my JD 2640...;)

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Check with these guys to see if they make a substitute...I have a set of their Brush Crushers...very well made product...;)

Paul

I sure do like those Brush Crushers! I would love to have something like that. :fing32:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks for the link. I sent my info to them and requested a catalog and dealer location. Looks like some nice stuff! I did notice their loaders have their own joystick control, I wonder how well placed the joystick is. I have loader control on my tractor already so it would be nice to be able to use that. Oh well, still get to use it when the snowblowers on!

Sorry for the s*** word!:hide: :hide: :hide:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
You could always check out this loader on ebay:

JD 850 loader

I have always said that the mounting frame is over rated anyway. :sidelaugh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts