My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Great site. This is my first post and I was wondering if any of you had a good recommendation for replacement blades for this type of mower. It mounted to my 3320 that I purchased back in 2007. I cut grass that is both bahaia(sp?) and bermuda. My blades are worn and need to be replaced. The cutting area is about 4 acres that I used the deck on. The rest I used the bush hog on. Anyway, I would appreciate your input.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
SG,

Wow, that's a small deck for a 3320! Does it even cover the wheelbase? And for cutting 4 acres? Oh well, I guess you get more seat time that way! :) As for those grasses, I have no experience with them, but hopefully some of our southerners will chime in. :)

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
That sounds better. :) How well did you feel the factory blades did? I know many like the Gator blades, but your grasses are tighter and there probably is no advantage.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The factory blades are spent. They need to be replaced this month. I am impressed with what I have been reading about the gator blades. I just don't know the OEM part number of the blades to reference over to the other brands. I don't have the manual where I am at right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts