My Tractor Forum banner

69 Mustang

1577 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  nick 130
For all the car guys here's a few pics of a friends car I had in yesterday for some work .

Mike

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
VERY nice :D
Is that a 351 or 390 under that super charger?

Dave
WOW!!

That thing is great looking!!! :thThumbsU

Thanks for the pix!! Got any videos??
It's got a new take out motor from a 08 Mustang GT with a add on Kenny Bell supercharger . Don't have any video's
Thats pretty awesome. Looks like he did the whole front clip also..
Yes . It's got a 4 link rear suspension & coil over front suspension with upper & lower control arms.
Love the car, love the blown 3 valve....not feeling the wheels. Nice deisgn, but too tall.
A beautiful machine:thThumbsU:thThumbsU
Yea the wheels are propotionally a bit too big for my taste also . THe motor is actually a 4 valve .

Mike
Love the car, love the blown 3 valve....not feeling the wheels. Nice deisgn, but too tall.
A blown 4 valve would be an 03/04 Cobra engine. The 05-10 GT's were all 3 Valve, and the '11 Coyote 5.0 is a 4 valve.
The blower is a add on Kenny Bell & the motor is definitely a 4 valve

Mike
A blown 4 valve would be an 03/04 Cobra engine. The 05-10 GT's were all 3 Valve, and the '11 Coyote 5.0 is a 4 valve.
That is a real nice ride. A head turner for sure. :fing32:
Some people are never happy, if someone may have something better than them. Maybe we don't know anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool car! Probably a good driver with all of the up to date work on it.
very nice car. love the idea of the engine. id love to see a video of it doing whole shots.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.