My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys... has anybody ever successfully attempted to replace the forward and reverse handle with a foot pedal on a 68ish 424? Mine has steering brakes and I think I could disconnect the pedal on the right side, then take off the handle and put on a foot pedal. It looks like it would work.

Also does anybody have a foot pedal and the necessary hardware?

I have AG tires and wanna replace them with yard tires. Anybody wanna swap?

John

·
Registered
887 Posts
I have used turf tires that came off a Gravely 23x10.50-12 rears. They are just sitting in the barn. Here is a picture of the style they are, not the actual tire, but they have tons of tread left on them. If you want them, they are free just come get them. By the way, the tires you have, what size are they and how many ply? 6 ply?

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Where do you live? I'm near Pittsurgh Pa. I'd pay for the shipping if you're willing to ship them.

You can call me if ya want...724-459-754 nine

The tires I have AG 23x8.50x12 I can't see where it says the ply rating

John

I have used turf tires that came off a Gravely 23x10.50-12 rears. They are just sitting in the barn. Here is a picture of the style they are, not the actual tire, but they have tons of tread left on them. If you want them, they are free just come get them. By the way, the tires you have, what size are they and how many ply? 6 ply?

·
Registered
887 Posts
I will call you tomorrow about 7:30PM and we can exchange details. I will post pictures also to see if you still want them. My zip is 19734.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sorry, yes I did forget. I have been dealing with a sick horse. I will be home to receive you call. Again, sorry about that. I will be busy in the AM, but will try to post some pictures before you call.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I hope the horse gets well. I don't have your number, you have mine... scroll up. call in the mid to late afternoon please.

John

Sorry, yes I did forget. I have been dealing with a sick horse. I will be home to receive you call. Again, sorry about that. I will be busy in the AM, but will try to post some pictures before you call.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts