My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the day hauling this home!Has a HI/LO,hydro. lift,rear PTO,cab,lights and a rebuilt engine.It came with all the original books,tiller,deck,lawn vac,snowthrower and extra parts.Sheet metal is perfect,just needs paint.

Attachments

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Sweet looking tractor. Looks to have been well cared for. What are your plans for it. slkpk

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet looking tractor. Looks to have been well cared for. What are your plans for it. slkpk
I hope to use the vac for the fall cleanup this year,i really don't want to rake/bag again!After that put the snowthrower on it.I had a nice early B10 i used fror winter duty,but a relative of mine REALLY wanted it and i sold it to him.He also has a B1 that he bought NEW :fing32:.I paid $625 between buying and trucking it.I couldn't fit it all in my trailer.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Sweet tractor!!!

·
4K Poster!!!
4,503 Posts

·
Coon Hunter
23 Posts
Interested in selling the cab?

·
Registered
498 Posts
awesome deal!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The engine runs good,but seems to run rich no matter how i tune it.I'm going to have to pull the carb and clean it.As long as she's all set for this winter i'll be happy!

EDIT-Just ordered the carb kit and a new gas cap.I want to use this baby :fing32:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts