My Tractor Forum banner

61” heavy duty bucket with loops?

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  MrTaz 
#1 ·
As far as I could find, it seems Deere offers 57” and 73” heavy duty buckets with pre-drilled holes (for cutting edge) and two loops on the top. But what about the 61” bucket? I see a heavy duty 61” bucket is offered with pre-drilled holes but there is no description saying that two loops are included.

Do you know if a such one is available and if so, what would the part/kit number be?

Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
I would, but they’re getting busy with the harvest season getting underway. Beside we are in a state where large tractors are much more common than CUT. So I’m hoping some members here could answer this question.

Also do anyone know where would be a good source/documentation online to find out the weight of each bucket?

#4 ·
When I bought my 3039R a couple years ago (2017) I could get the HD 61 inch bucket with the loops but not the HD 73 inch with loops. Both had bolt-on cutting edges. I have the H165 front-end loader which is pretty much the same as the new 320 series. The H165 was standard on the 40xxR tractors but an option on the 30xxR tractors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.