My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
The 3rd wheel is tight on mine but yes it still rolls. Did you reverse the deck spindles? That moves it a little farther back. Also check the spindles to make sure they aren't bent, that can affect positioning.
It has nothing to do with mounting the spindles to it. When I tighten the mount to the roller bar it compresses the 3rd roller because
as you can see here the axle shaft doesn't make it all the way to end of the bracket. So when you put the bolt in it pushes on the third roller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
The spacer laying in the top corner of your picture screws into the end of the shaft to make it longer. I believe I had to use 1 spacer for 60" deck. The other option was to take that 3rd roller link out, it should be right in front of your tires so may not need that one anyway.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The spacer laying in the top corner of your picture screws into the end of the shaft to make it longer. I believe I had to use 1 spacer for 60" deck. The other option was to take that 3rd roller link out, it should be right in front of your tires so may not need that one anyway.
Yea, the first spacer is already installed. I think tomorrow after work I'm going to try and go without the 3rd roller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sorry might be a little late but I had a chance to take my deck off and snap some pictures of what is should look like. Hope it helps. IMG_2863.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see that that the striper kit BM23648 worked on a JD x739 for Spartan. I have a 2015 JD x734 with a 60" HC deck. Will this striper kit work on my tractor or will the all wheel steer cause the back wheels to hit the striper? Will I be battling the install like many others I have read or would it be straight forward with my deck?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for the x734. Mine was straight forward no issues. No clearance issues. I believe the tires are skinnier on x734 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts