My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to pass along a bit of good news from the factory when possible.

We've just received a mid-year parts pricing adjustment from Ingersoll. Ingersoll has broadly held the line on pricing for 3 years now ... this update impacts 54 part numbers.

There are 7 relatively obscure parts with increased prices.

There are 47 new parts added to the current available list ... part numbers mostly from prior to 2001 calendar year and now made available again. That's closing in on 3000 part numbers available, with the engine parts mostly obsoleted and shifted to engine suppliers long ago.

The somewhat infamous timing pulleys for the 60" decks have been included in this price change. Previously they were $97.58 ... now $62.50.

Thought the troops would want to know ... maintaining those 60" decks just got quite a bit more affordable. The belts are still pricey through Ingersoll, but we have direct sourced that item and have a top US brand belt available for $48.16, a 41% saving off the OEM price.

Brian

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
My right hand 60" deck has been rebuilt. My left hand 60" deck has not and might need it. Someone told me that they have parts that are interchangeable,, is that true?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like to pass along a bit of good news from the factory when possible.

We've just received a mid-year parts pricing adjustment from Ingersoll. Ingersoll has broadly held the line on pricing for 3 years now ... this update impacts 54 part numbers.

There are 7 relatively obscure parts with increased prices.

There are 47 new parts added to the current available list ... part numbers mostly from prior to 2001 calendar year and now made available again. That's closing in on 3000 part numbers available, with the engine parts mostly obsoleted and shifted to engine suppliers long ago.

The somewhat infamous timing pulleys for the 60" decks have been included in this price change. Previously they were $97.58 ... now $62.50.

Thought the troops would want to know ... maintaining those 60" decks just got quite a bit more affordable. The belts are still pricey through Ingersoll, but we have direct sourced that item and have a top US brand belt available for $48.16, a 41% saving off the OEM price.

Brian
I have found it very rare to have a vendor of parts let me know of a price reduction unless I asked.

You are to be commended.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts