My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to Puxatawnee Phil.

Looks like the Farmer's Almanac nailed it again. Above average temperatures, above average precipitation (in the form of rain).

So much for all my winter preparation.

On a more positive note, Shakira turned 35 today. :bellyemot

·
Registered
340 Posts
This weather is unbelievable.............We havent even had 6 inches of snow all winter...........I have never seen water laying in my yard all winter..........john..........:thThumbsU :thThumbsU :trink39::thThumbsU

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,938 Posts
57 up here yesterday. I'll take it! The seven day forecast is for 30's and dry. :00000033:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
If he sees his shadow (before dawn, no less) we have 6 more weeks of winter, correct?

What if he doesn't see his shadow, 1-1/2 more months of Winter? :Disgus: :lalala: ~~ grnspot

·
Registered
340 Posts
This weather is unbelievable.............We havent even had 6 inches of snow all winter...........I have never seen water laying in my yard all winter..........john..........:thThumbsU :thThumbsU :trink39::thThumbsU
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: sorry I forgot 2 inches in october..........John..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.