My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,369 Posts
Factory chevy wheel will not fit a toyota the patten is the same but the center hole on the chevy is to small to fit over the 4x4 hub on a toyota maybe on the rear or a 2x4. aftermarket wheels are made to fit both. dodge, ford,jeep cj's, international, uses 5 on 5 1/2. jeep wanglers, ford rangers, ford and dodge cars uses 5 on 4 /12
Dodge 2WD full size were 5 0n 4-1/2 just like on cars til 84. also seems I have seen a few Ford F series that were too.

and though the Jeeps like CJ's etc, were 5 on 5-1/2, the Cherokee Chiefs, and full sized Jeep pickups were 6 lug.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi all; I have a 89 gmc sub 4x4and I can say 16in toy wheels will bolt up on rear( the 2 I got are steel, fake alum mag style). now my 89 was early model, and it has a lot of 88 parts cause when I rebuilt front susp, drag link etc. I had to get 88 parts and lug bolts are 7/16x20. back to wheels, wheels I got had a 4 1/2 back space. center hole is over 4in stock gmc/chevy is 3 1/2in dia. so the rims fit rear ok front needs spacers , and longer lug bolts in front. maybe another style wheel might work better but this is my info to all who to trash the 15s and go to 16s. thanks hope this helps mike mhutch1948

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.