My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
10,825 Posts
Moderators: If this is inappropriate, please remove.
Personally, I think its a heck of nice thing to do, Richard. And if that deal was anywhere close to me, it would be in my garage already.

Since the Gravely Stalker is on it, I assume its a deal, at least. :229::aetsch:

He's right in my backyard~!
Wait.....Are you sure it isn't yours? And it just strolled off and you didn't notice because of the 20 or so other Gravelys running around the joint?

:00000060::sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Personally, I think its a heck of nice thing to do, Richard. And if that deal was anywhere close to me, it would be in my garage already.

Since the Gravely Stalker is on it, I assume its a deal, at least. :229::aetsch:

Wait.....Are you sure it isn't yours? And it just strolled off and you didn't notice because of the 20 or so other Gravelys running around the joint?

:00000060::sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh
I also agree is was a nice gesture. I know some people get their panties in a bunch if a "classified" ad is placed in the regular forum. In all honesty, I never even go to the classifieds on this site.

As for the tractor, I'll be heading there tomorrow to check it out.

·
10,825 Posts
I know some people get their panties in a bunch if a "classified" ad is placed in the regular forum.

That would be me. I spend a fair amount of time moving stuff where it belongs. Just trying to keep order. But I leave an expiring link in the original forum, so those people that only peruse that particular forum will see it. Also, Richard has a 5665 in the running for Machine of the Month. It would be just plain tacky to dress him down for this when he's practically a celebrity.

As for the tractor, I'll be heading there tomorrow to check it out.
Good luck, hope to hear more about it when you get home.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know that classifieds are supposed to go into classifieds so that is where I put it. I figured that a quick notice where some Gravely people would see it right away would be OK.

I don't read the classifieds either. Too much other stuff in there that I don't care about.

If I make a mistake or forget about a rule, nuke my posting. You don't even have to tell me why. I will get it.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there a way that a mere mortal can put in an expiring link?

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can understand why that is a restricted function. One could really trash a message board in just a few minutes.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone is entitled to change their mind. Oh well. I tried.

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,149 Posts
Don't sweat it Rich, i thought it was a nice gesture. Crazy Vet.
Me too Richard - I never go to the classifieds. You're welcome to send me a PM anytime on something that close to me! Please!!!

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,737 Posts
I know that classifieds are supposed to go into classifieds so that is where I put it. I figured that a quick notice where some Gravely people would see it right away would be OK.

I don't read the classifieds either. Too much other stuff in there that I don't care about.

If I make a mistake or forget about a rule, nuke my posting. You don't even have to tell me why. I will get it.
I don't go there either. Who knows what I miss out on though without a link from here.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Something is weird here. A friend of mine who is looking for a 5665 showed me earlier today the very same pictures from the linked thread. He had just contacted the guy and the guy encouraged him to come back to him with an offer. He would "take the offer" to his friend. Makes you wonder what is going on.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Marcintosh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

nice, real nice

·
10,825 Posts
Marcintosh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

nice, real nice

The for sale ad has been removed, so the link takes you nowhere, hence that message.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.