My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to try out the new bag setup tonight. To my surprise it worked excellent. Between the brand new blade and awesome running D, the bag filled up excellent. These bags can hold alot of grass! :eek:mg:
Again this 45 year old mower impressed the heck out of me. What a simple and easy setup. So much better to use than the rear bag setup that was on my 10323. Again, it's a crying shame they're gone, well not gone but not in production anymore.
I did have concerns prior to using if the near flat oem blade would provide enough lift, not even a hint of trouble. Actually sucked up a few small sticks/leaves near my tree line.
My 10 yo son took the photos. I posted all he took. He did a pretty good job.
I finished up mowing with my Conquest after trimming but the camera batteries died so no tractor pic's.:duh:

MU

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
wow that is a lot of pride pushing a mower across that whole area, but you know what, id do it too! So much pride considering I see a rider up by the garage there. That sure is a lot of space you have there.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
I had a LB with side bagger for years and I hated it. The weight to one side was awkward and the darn thing sticking way out there was a PITA. Not as much of a PITA as that **** zipper.

I was much happier when I got my rear bagger with big back wheels. It rolls easier, dumps easier, and doesn't get in the way.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I go around the edges and line of spruce trees in back. Then up by the house. I like to edge first then run the tractor. If not i alway try to shove the tractor when it doesn't belong and still have to trim.

The zipper on this bag works excellent. I could see the bag being off to the side an issue in tight areas but as you can see I don't have too much to worry about.

MU

·
Lawn-Boys and VW's
1,839 Posts
lookin good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts