My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here so be easy on me.SWMBO has been on me for yrs. wanting a horse,so I bought her one.Now she says that is not what she wanted.Oh well guess I'll just keep it.I'm new to this so I'm going to have a lot of questions.
First how do you read the numbers to tell what year this is?
id # 31200E02 20766

Attachments

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
:Welcome1: Nice looking ride!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome1: and a very nice looking tractor. slkpk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Whoa! There IS more than one Wheel Horse in SC after all! I thought I was the only one. :) I have a 520 as well. Good to see you here!

Wade

·
Registered
140 Posts
My 520H in S.E. Indiana is my main grass machine. I think the 520 line was the best all around working horses. Mine is a 1989 also. I've used a 42 inch snow blower on it once and that Onan will power down and throw snow 40 foot. It's a heck of a machine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info and the nice comments.I think it is a very nice tractor for an 89 only shows 308hrs and from the looks of it I can beleave it.Seems everything on it has W/H part #.Yes Pony it is a small world,two 520s in SC.I'm just off US 321 before the NC line,where are you located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome. your model is actually 31-20OE02 and its a 1989 per toros website clean looking tractor by the way
How do I get in the toro site?it says invalid model number everytime I try.need to look up a few little parts.like the little strut that supports the seat and a maunel for the deck.

·
Member #495
3,827 Posts
Welcome Super! :Welcome1:

She doesn't want it? What's not to want? Those 520's are great tractors. I like all the gauges on them. Swept forward axels and 60" deck tractors are beasts to behold. Great machine.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
not what she wanted hummmmmmm does she want a four leged horse she doesnt know thats the most wanted wheel horse there is ?
I have a few too many but no 520 YET

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, we're still a decent ways apart - lol; I'm in Gilbert - just West of Columbia off of I-20.

Not so far in the whole cosmic aspect of the thing.I'm really beginning to enjoy this 520.

you have a gooden now you hear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts