My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brothers son bought a 54 naa. So took my trailer and off we went. The seller ended up being a 88 year old retired farmer. We talked for about one hour and he still does mowing and snow removal. He has two wheelhorse tractors. A 1996 520-H and a 1966 or 67 . Both of these tractors are in excellent condition and so made a deal to buy both when he is ready to sell. He has blowers,blades,plows cultivators, decksand more. His son wants him to buy a ztr clipper. My question is value. Have never owned wheelhorse before but have read many good things on this forum. Please give opions. The two mowers were 8 horse and 20 something on the other. they are a hundred miles from here but when he calls i will buy for sure. Any opions, thank you. In IOWA PACKINGTRACTOR

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
He will ask prob around 200-500 so yes a good deal...

·
546cowboy
193 Posts
If you watch on Ebay the 520H alone with the deck would go for between $1500 and $2000 depending on condition and hours on the hourmeter.

I own two 520H's and I just wouldn't own aything else. With snow blowers,blades and the other impliments it's a treasure trove!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts