Here is where I have gotten up to on the 5022 brick restore. I ended up stripping the powdercoat off the shroud and started from scratch and I think I have the way I want now minus some decals. The powdercoat really was crappy this time and I tried to scotchbrite and paint over it, but it was a no-go. I am getting the decals done by Echoman's decal shop up in Indiana. I decided that since this project is 90% NOS components that I didn't want to try and do the paint stencil like I had done in the past. This is one mower that will probably never touch grass. Yeah, you heard right, I thought that I would never build a mower that would not cut grass, but this one I think I will save and maybe donate to Baldguy when he opens that OMC museum in Galesburg. LOL That is...if he would take it. LOL I still have to get a few more components to make it complete, IMA is helping big time in that department with a muffler plate and rear height adjuster bracket.