My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
I ran into this when looking at a trailer/cart for my machine. It looks like Brinly made them for JD. Exact same thing, except price and color.

I have a foolish question but I have never heard of anyone aerating their lawn. I am assuming this helps with water and nutrients? Can some one explain the benefits of doing this? I like a nice green grass lawn and am curious about getting an aerator if it is beneficial. Keep in mind we very rarely see 90* days and there is snow on the ground for 5+ months out of the year.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Good to know, I have an agri-fab poly roller that I use a couple times a year. I guess I ought to look into the aerator. I fertilize the lawn spring and fall and this may help. Only problem is with the heat, more towing duty and the weak K46 Im gonna have to tell the wife that to keep up with the Jones (most neighbors are retired and have nothing better to do than mow the lawn and wash their drive ways) I will need to get that X720 sooner than later LOL!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.