My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking tractor:fing32: and you got it just in time. Looks like it's going to be on hot week ahead. Let us know how that AC works out for you. slkpk

·
Nothing Runs Like A Deere
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ran it all afternoon. AC was awesome!!!!!! I never liked Ehydro...until NOW:fing20:

:thThumbsU

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
That 4720 is a nice machine...

Very nice looking Cab!!! Looks like TeamGreen's.:thThumbsU
Mine is one size smaller.. its a 4520.. Love the ac and the kenwood cd player.. I wish i would have ordered it with ag tires though...:banghead3

When you get a chance.. see how far back your loader will tilt back.. I have the same loader as you.. I love the self leveling feature but they dont tilt back very far, mine doesn't.... :banghead3

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
Sweeeeet! :thThumbsU

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,875 Posts
Very nice, KB9. Sounds like between the X720, and the new cab tractor, you have about the sweetest set-up going (for a large property).

I was perusing the cab-tractors last night on the JD website. Man, those are nice machines. How will you be using yours?

P.S. I''ll look forward to more photos when you have a chance -- especially cab close-ups!

·
Nothing Runs Like A Deere
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice, KB9. Sounds like between the X720, and the new cab tractor, you have about the sweetest set-up going (for a large property).

I was perusing the cab-tractors last night on the JD website. Man, those are nice machines. How will you be using yours?

P.S. I''ll look forward to more photos when you have a chance -- especially cab close-ups!
I mainly use this tractor and the x720 for maintaining about 50 acres for another land owner and around some areas on our farms.

Mowing, snow removal, small tillage, round bale handling

1 - 9 of 9 Posts