My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Doesn't look like you'll be needing the snowblower any time soon.

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. It looks terrific and I really like the HDAPs, its a good look.:fing32:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Now thats 1 cozy cab. Nice pics. I especially like the extra lights up top. Those ought to brighten the night.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That 455 look great! Very nice job.

Deereman

·
Registered
310 Posts
Alright, now I got questions!

First off, nice 455. I've dead envious of all of it. :trink39:

Secondly, did you have any problem powering all those lights? Are they LED? Do you use a second battery?

I have just about the same exact setup you do, right down to the cab. I want to add lights. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Tom

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
That is a great and total setup you got there. Enjoy the seat when you finally get some snow. :trink39:

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
Looks new!! Nice setup you have there!:thThumbsU

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Moon Man, I decided to go with just one battery. I figured I could always add one later. All lights are LED with the exception of the factory head lights, factory tail lights, and the reverse lights. I was going to use LED for the reverse lights, but I thought these fit there better. They were also very inexpensive to experiment with. They do draw a few too many amps, but the reverse lights wont ever be on for a long time. I tried running everything at once, all lights, heater fan full blast, wipers on high speed. You do notice a slight dimming of the lights and a slow down on the heater fan motor when you flip on the reverse lights, as soon as you turn off the reverse lights everything goes back to normal. I dont anticipate too many times when I will need to run everything at once. I wired everything seperately so I can turn off stuff to save amps if I have to. Someone on this forum mentioned that you could always turn off the factory lights to save amps, and still run with the LEDs. I am pretty sure I wont ever need the second battery.

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Sweet looking setup and have fun with it this winter. slkpk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.