My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used 60" power flow for my 455 60" mower deck ... thought i had everything figured out and all the parts ordered until Green Tractor parts just told me that the pulley that bolts ontop of the existing pulley on the mower deck which is supposed to power the Power Flow is not made by Deere anymore. Part number : AM117590. Ebay has nothing, craigslist nada, and im getting nervous that im not going to be able to get this thing working. Anyone have an old 60" deck with the pulley attached? Or have a space one?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Bought a used 60" power flow for my 455 60" mower deck ... thought i had everything figured out and all the parts ordered until Green Tractor parts just told me that the pulley that bolts ontop of the existing pulley on the mower deck which is supposed to power the Power Flow is not made by Deere anymore. Part number : AM117590. Ebay has nothing, craigslist nada, and im getting nervous that im not going to be able to get this thing working. Anyone have an old 60" deck with the pulley attached? Or have a space one?

Available here

https://www.greenpartstore.com/John-Deere-Jacksheave-Pulley--AM117590_p_3777.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Available here

https://www.greenpartstore.com/John-Deere-Jacksheave-Pulley--AM117590_p_3777.html
Yea this is where I bought it from - they sent me an email saying it’s no longer available from Deere.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm confused. Not clear to me whether or not you bought it. Just in case you still need it ---- you might want to try here:

https://aftermarket.express/john-deere/am117590
Purchased it through greenpartsstore.com then it was refunded stating that it was no longer available from Deere.
Just tried the above aftermarket site hopefully this one goes through. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like Aftermarket Express also cancelled the order.

“We are sorry to inform you that the part #AM117590 PULLEY, JACKSHEAVE, WELDED is no longer available from John Deere. I checked to see if it was available in the aftermarket and it does not appear to be available there either. A refund of your purchase was made though PayPal”

Not a good sign - guess there is now a limited supply of these.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Success - called up local dealer and located 3 large dealers in the county who had them in stock: Ag-pro, Quality Equipment and T.H.E CO Inc.

First 2 had their inventory incorrect but was successful with T.H.E CO Inc. Got the last one in stock which could well be the last one in the country. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have a used one if something happens that that one is not available!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a used one if something happens that that one is not available!!!
Appreciate it - I just got everything running 2 days ago and it all works as expected. This thing is pretty sweet too - picks up more than I thought. Hopefully your extra will help someone in the future.

·
Premium Member
6,083 Posts
Success - called up local dealer and located 3 large dealers in the county who had them in stock: Ag-pro, Quality Equipment and T.H.E CO Inc.

First 2 had their inventory incorrect but was successful with T.H.E CO Inc. Got the last one in stock which could well be the last one in the country. Thanks guys.
I know where there are 63 more.........

https://www.vpartsinc.com/search?manufacturers=&sortField=sku&sortOrder=ASC&sSearch=AM117590+&x=18&y=14&searchMode=starts_with

They have alot of hard to find parts.......

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am running into the exact same problem. Just submitted a request through the dealer to see if they can locate one, but if you have one available I may come begging! Greenpartstore also said they couldn't get M115521 which allows me to connect the MC519 to the back of my older 455. I think I can rig something up for that, but no pulley will leave me dead in the water. Also need the bracket to mount the powerflow on the 60" deck but apparently that is available. All these little parts are expensive though. Had I realized everything I am missing probably would not have bought the used MC519.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Per Deeres dealer info area.. this place may have 1 AG-PRO COMPANIES Copley OH 330 666 8400
It's the only listing in the US showing a possible stock between 1 and 3. Usually that means 1 is possible.

Another thing here is.. Deere is not showing them as obsolete. Which means they might be having some made etc. Ask your dealer to put one on an emergency order. The next morning after it's put in, they will be able to see the expected ship date etc in their system. At which time they can cancel w/o being on the hook for buying one if it's not going to be available for a while.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No luck with the dealer. He even saw that Ohio listing and made a call but they couldn't actually find any. Will try the Vintage Parts site next. Anyone have any experience with them?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Do these 2 pictures look like the deck parts for the power flow?

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Do these 2 pictures look like the deck parts for the power flow?
AM117590 pulley bolts on to 455/60 spindle. Yours doesn't look to have bolt notches.
Maybe for 54" deck

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just to close the loop on this thread that I hijacked, finally got the dealer to order the pulley from VintageParts.com for me. No luck on the plate (m115521) though. Going to start a new thread looking for some details to fabricate my own...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts