My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone but me on this sight own a 455? I need a hood, a grill and a part that goes on the threaded end of the fuel shut off solenoid. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Bob,

I do! I just bought it last Tuesday. I don't know what you want to spend, but there are brand new JD hoods and grilles for the 455's on Ebay.. Just search for John Deere 455 on Ebay and you'll get a bunch of search results.

Scott

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yup. I've bought stuff for mine on ebay.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I wish I owned one... Does that count?

Been looking hard for one for the past 6 months... Thought I found one 2-3 months back, but it was sold in 10 minutes....

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
The hood and grill for a 425-445 and 455 are all interchangeable. Just order the proper decals...which are normally sold separately anyway.

·
Super Moderator
35,868 Posts
Well I believe that the forum has over 10,000 tractor owners so I'm sure there are one or two out there that own a 455! Seems several have already pointed you in the right direction. I would watch eBay as there seems to be a never-ending stream of parts moving through there for all models of tractors! Shipping is a killer though!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got a hood off of ebay for $225. The decals were not expensive. I think I paid $18 for the pair. I need the sides, a fuel filter and a power steering cylinder.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I just Bought Side panels, grill, Lights, And a bunch of other stuff, The other stuff is what cost. Any way I bought all new parts, The hood/side panels get brittle when they get old. You may save a few bucks, but when you look at it you will be proud as any Deere owner , If you go with new, It also lasts longer and shows better when you want to sell it; Buy New Be Proud. life is so good;

1 - 8 of 8 Posts