My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found one appx yr old for 2600.00 lightly used... With click and go bracket and some weights with it and diverter valve included. is this a good buy? Looks to be in fine shape, would have to drive 2-3 hrs to get it... Whadaya think?:trink39:

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
I would say with the click and go and weights that is a very good price.

·
Likes Vintage JDs
11,423 Posts
I would say that's a good buy, too, assuming not abused.

You'll need a few other additions to your tractor hydraulics, as described here:

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=172472

P.S. If you don't have a trailer, around here Uhaul rents ramped motorcycle trailers for about $15/day.

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
Here's the kind of dummy that I am... I bought a really nice used 45 for $1300 and turned around and sold it for $1700 plus delivery charge (to help pay for the cab which I use a lot more than the loader). The part that makes me a dummy is that I will most likely never find a nice 45 for $1300 again. Sorry, just having a moment:banghead3.
I think that $2600 is a good price but maybe not a steal. There was a dealer around here that had a brand new/old stock loader for $2800. With the bracket weights and valve, you should come out alright at $2600. Just my $.02

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I think a dealer has it so I can't expect to STEAL it, But the bucket has orginal paint and doesn't look like it has really been worked much... aren't they about 3600.00 new and still need to buy some Hyd doodads to fin it up?

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
FWIW, the one I had was from a dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts