My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked it up. Had trailer problems, needed to rewire the lights, then fix a flat. Hope that wasn't a sign.
Got it home, rolled it off the trailer on a gradual down hill, just before the steep part of the drive that goes out to the road. OOPS! NO BRAKES! That sucker is heavy. Got it stopped in time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is everything I got in the deal.
The questions on getting it running will start soon.
:thanku:
[/IMG]

·
10,735 Posts
Well worthy of some TLC. I think you got a heck of a deal on a very useful tool. Your going to find uses for that year around.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Holy implement selection ! rear PTO ! travel control valve ! SCORE !
I believe you take the prize for 2010.
Good for you. Congratulations !

·
Registered
690 Posts
awesome haul, i'm jealous.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Humph... all I see is a bunch of rusty scrap iron. I'm hooking up my trailer right now and I'll be over shortly to clean up that mess and haul it away. I'll give you fifty bucks for it all. I'm probably screwing myself by paying that much but I'm prepared to take the gamble. Now.......what diid you say your address is?

·
Registered
690 Posts
^nice

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great haul and enjoy it. slkpk

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
PRW . Excuse my ignorance but what is the item on the right in the picture next to the wheel barrow wheel that looks like a airplane wing with a hudraulic hose attached to it ? Mike

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
PRW . Excuse my ignorance but what is the item on the right in the picture next to the wheel barrow wheel that looks like a airplane wing with a hudraulic hose attached to it ? Mike

That`s the mowing deck belt cover, the hyd hose is actually attached to the tiller

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
That is the very rare, optional rear wing for these tractors used to apply down pressure on the rear wheels while travelling at top speed from the garage to the garden. That item alone is worth more than what the OP paid for the entire package. :fing32:

·
Registered
670 Posts
That is the very rare, optional rear wing for these tractors used to apply down pressure on the rear wheels while travelling at top speed from the garage to the garden. That item alone is worth more than what the OP paid for the entire package. :fing32:
:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

PRW where do you live again? :trink40:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Yea I thought so - I can actually see the hydraulic actuator for the angle control :fing20: guess I really do need the next step up in eyeglasses :fing32:

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Just funnin' with you Mike. I never view a question as being stupid or foolish but since your question was already answered, I just couldn't help myself.:trink40:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Hey no problem , as long as you don't try to tell me that special wing requires a special permit to use it on the street .

·
Registered
57 Posts
Maybe not a special permit but the carbon fiber hood and "fart can" muffler are required options to maximize the visual and performance impact of the wing. And if you need more HP you can always add a few stickers to the side of your machine. I understand they are worth 10 HP per sticker or so.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts