My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trick or Treat / Hay Ride duty that is.....
Pulled the kids around the loop this afternoon.
Several "boy that sure is a nice tractor" comments. Yeah, I'm biased. I like my tractor too.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they had an awesome time. Kids ride and parents walk with cocktails and we all gather at the end at someones house. This year, it was our house. Lots of fun, lots of kids, good food, good drinks, and conversation. Can't beat it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Doesn't get any better than that!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Looks like everyone is having a good time. slkpk

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I did that at Christmas time for the grandkids, used the 6'x12' trailer I normally haul the tractor on. By the second year there where as many adults wanting to go as kids!

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Great pic! I'll be doing the same thing around our neighborhood on Monday night!

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
I am getting ideas....at any rate it sounds like a great time was had by all Quads!:fing32:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
A bunch of the people in my town do this for halloween. Looks fun!

·
John Deere 445
263 Posts
Nice pic. Looks like everyone had fun.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
We just had our Fall Festival on Saturday and I got the old 400 out and hauled kids (and adults) around the school property in some plastic barrels converted to 10 train cars. The old 400 motored along for 3.5 hours straight. The kids loved it and I think it's the most popular attraction at the festival but I am biased of course. It's amazing how an old JD will attract a crowd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts