My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a new or used 44-inch Snow Blower for my X300, like this from the JD Homepage.At german JD Dealers are attachment snowblowers unavailable. on ebay you might find something like that but only shipping to U.S. or local pick up only.there dealer can this item shipping to Germany and how much is it:praying:

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,968 Posts
Hi, the 44" snowblower is around $1800.00 +/-, it's weight around 180~200 pounds

I check with U.S. postal service and UPS and both have weight limit, maybe someone with more knowledge in international shipping could help.

Hallo, ist das 44 "Schneefräse rund $ 1800,00 + / -, es ist Gewicht ca. 180 ~ 200 £
Ich prüfe mit US Postal Service und UPS und beide haben Gewichtsgrenze, vielleicht jemand mit mehr Wissen in der internationalen Schifffahrt helfen könnte.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
I think the shipping might cost more than the blower. Is it possible you can buy the blower in a neighbor country?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thanku:Thank you very much for your response, I thought that it is too expensive.:thanku:

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the shipping might cost more than the blower. Is it possible you can buy the blower in a neighbor country?
I think the JD-Europe, it will not have snowblower,but i will ask my Dealer:thanku:

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
So maybe a blower from an MTD tractor could be adapted? Or there are no snowblowers by MTD in Germany?

I cannot understand why JD would not sell blowers in Austria, Italy, or Switzerland.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
So maybe a blower from an MTD tractor could be adapted? Or there are no snowblowers by MTD in Germany?

I cannot understand why JD would not sell blowers in Austria, Italy, or Switzerland.
Probably JD thinks they don't get enough snow !!:snowing::sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh
Actually I'm guessing some kind of liability situation

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Are you really set on a blower ? could a snow plow do the job? are those available locally at a more reasonable price ?
You will need additional equipment in either case , tire chains and wheel weights and or loading the tires for traction and to balance the weight of the front attachment , and to deal with ice and packed snow.
How much snow as in inches/centimeters do you get in the area where you live in the winter for an average snowstorm and over all for the season ?

Sind Sie wirklich Sätze auf einem Gebläse? konnte ein Schneepflug die Arbeit erledigen? sind jene vorhandenen am Ort zu einem angemesseneren Preis? Sie benötigen Zusatzausrüstung entweder im Kasten, Gummireifenketten und Radgewichte und oder Laden die Gummireifen für Zugkraft und balancieren das Gewicht des vorderen Zubehörs und beschäftigen Eis und verpackten Schnee. Wie viel Schnee wie in den Zoll/in den Zentimeter erhalten Sie im Bereich, in dem Sie im Winter für einen durchschnittlichen Schneesturm und über allen während der Jahreszeit leben?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

MTD has to buy snowblower. The quality of MTD Products is not good here, Mtd is the low-budget brand.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you really set on a blower ? could a snow plow do the job? are those available locally at a more reasonable price ?
You will need additional equipment in either case , tire chains and wheel weights and or loading the tires for traction and to balance the weight of the front attachment , and to deal with ice and packed snow.
How much snow as in inches/centimeters do you get in the area where you live in the winter for an average snowstorm and over all for the season ?

Sind Sie wirklich Sätze auf einem Gebläse? konnte ein Schneepflug die Arbeit erledigen? sind jene vorhandenen am Ort zu einem angemesseneren Preis? Sie benötigen Zusatzausrüstung entweder im Kasten, Gummireifenketten und Radgewichte und oder Laden die Gummireifen für Zugkraft und balancieren das Gewicht des vorderen Zubehörs und beschäftigen Eis und verpackten Schnee. Wie viel Schnee wie in den Zoll/in den Zentimeter erhalten Sie im Bereich, in dem Sie im Winter für einen durchschnittlichen Schneesturm und über allen während der Jahreszeit leben?
You are right, a snow plow would secure the work.but i must have a blower, i think the one and only in a area of 100 miles around.it 's only a toy from....:smilie_fl

·
Super Moderator
16,502 Posts
Try a Deere dealer in England it will be your best bet and Save you on shipping if you can find one at a U.K. dealer that dealer should be able to send it via the Deere dealer Network to your Dealer in Germany. and really save you on the shipping:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Try a Deere dealer in England it will be your best bet and Save you on shipping if you can find one at a U.K. dealer that dealer should be able to send it via the Deere dealer Network to your Dealer in Germany. and really save you on the shipping:thThumbsU
i cant find a snowblower on the uk/irland websita,but i will ask my dealer tomorrow:thanku:

·
Super Moderator
16,502 Posts
German another place to check on the Deere web site is under the used machinery I like to look over at the The European stuff every so offten to see what is out there.:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
German another place to check on the Deere web site is under the used machinery I like to look over at the The European stuff every so offten to see what is out there.:thThumbsU
I will promptly check this out,:thanku:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I`m also interested in import a 44" snowblower (sku23045).

I buy an John Deere areator spreader this May, and import it to Germany

the shipping cost 175$ I thing it?s not too much.

A company called bonvu.com take over the complete import.

But the snowblower is bigger and heavy weight, so I need the package
dimensions and the weight, to calculate the cost.

I hope anybody can help me, i write to three dealer near to Austin Texas but I get no answer.:praying:

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
I`m also interested in import a 44" snowblower (sku23045).

I buy an John Deere areator spreader this May, and import it to Germany

the shipping cost 175$ I thing it?s not too much.

A company called bonvu.com take over the complete import.

But the snowblower is bigger and heavy weight, so I need the package
dimensions and the weight, to calculate the cost.
I hope anybody can help me, i write to three dealer near to Austin Texas but I get no answer.:praying:
$175 US would be a bargain!

Perhaps you should ask a dealer in New York, or Massachussetts or another cold state. A dealer in Texas does not know what snow is. :trink40:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts