Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The X584 and X590 Can be shipped from the factory Less deck

So if you want a X500 series, But you may not need one of the Bigger 48 or 54inch deck Know that You can mount a 42inch deck On the 2016+ X500 series

The 42inch deck will also fit On the X570 & X580 as well. If You can get a dealer that is will to do the swap.

So if your Deere dealer tells you it won't fit or isn't compatible. Just show them these pictures and let them know the deck or tractor did not have to be modified in any way to accommodate a 42inch deck.

Went to My John Deere dealers and Took a 42inch deck off a X330 and mounted it on a X590 which had a 54inch deck on it originally.
mounts On the X590 just fine and will mount on all 2016+ X500 series models

When the 42inch Is Mounted and Your driving forward there is about a 2&1/2inch clearance between front tires and gauge wheels. might even be more clearance than 2 & 1/2inches. That's Just a guess as I forgot my Tape Measure

Wheel turned to left Or right all the way, The front tires do Not come In contact with the deck or gauge wheels in any way

When deck is all the way Up there is No interference with the diff/lock pedal arm. You have at least 6 inch's of clearance between deck top and Diff/lock Arm

When deck is up or down it clears the HDAP tires Just fine.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Pictures

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some More Pictures