My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an some attachement off a 318 and want to fit them on a 425. Can someone tell me the differences in the mounting. I need dimensions if at all possible

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 inches wider? Are the lignment holes in the same location? I want to know if I could just cut the brakcets off the blade and extend them out to fit.

Chris

·
Super Moderator
17,133 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Homeboy, I think that Tony is sporting a Johnny Bucket Sr. on his 425 and a front carry all on the 318.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Homeboy, I think that Tony is sporting a Johnny Bucket Sr. on his 425 .........
I dont think that is a JB Sr., unless he changed the design drastically. The JB Sr.'s mounting bracket is much, much smaller and the hydraulic cylinders are attached differently.

Here is a pick of the JB Sr. and you can see what Im talking about.

I think that may be a home made job, only Tony can tell us for sure.

·
Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Yep went to the site and couldn't find one that matched that setup. Well I thought it was......! Tony will have to let us know what brand that one is then, I looked at a couple of others and couldn't find it either.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
What is that on the 425?
That is a Buckalu that we built. All aluminum material . total weight Is 127 lbs. It lifts 24" tilts to unload. I'll post a couple more pictures. The frame width is 2" wider on the 425 and the hole location is about 1 1/2 " more.
The black one is for the 140/300 Series They are full hyd; Lifting capicity over 800lbs if you want to brake your tractor'' Common sence about 200lbs

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Tony, thanks for the update on that! Nice fabrication there! Doesn't look like your first time working with aluminum!!!:biglaugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts