My Tractor Forum banner

425 3 pt hitch and garden plow?

1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  oldie 
#1 · (Edited)
Well my neighbor gave everything to me that they had for the 425 and it came with a 3 pt hitch and a garden plow but they didn't know how it was hooked up years ago. It looks like I might need some other stuff to make it work. Anybody here have some pics of there garden plows on there garden tractors? This also came with another set of tractor type wheels and tires, chains, weights and 54" snow plow and mower deck. If I can figure this out it will help a lot in my garden next spring. Well just saw a couple of pics and I guess what I have is just a large cultivator looking plow and nothing else. Well Hmmmmm have to research this more but chime in.

Thanks oldie

#3 ·
We need pictures, Lots of them

#4 ·
Well I will try but actually I don't know how. I can send them to my e-mail off my phone but I don't know what to do from there to post on here. But I will take some pics and put on my e-mail and then maybe you guys can lead me thru how to post pics.

#8 ·
Go to play store and search My tractor forum, i attached a screen shot. It is the first one on the list.

I know some people just use there phones for calling and basic stuff. So if what i posted don't make sense or you are having problems finding and installing please report back and i will give you more info.

BG455
Well I went to the store at the top of the page but all that was there was a decal they were selling I never saw anything like what you posted. I'm sorry I am not that good on computers and it takes me a while to find things.

#9 ·
Snap the pix with your phone...use Web settings for the pix. Email/share the pix to your email address. Then access the forum, make a post and attach the pix from there. Pick "Go Advanced" from the posting options when you make the pix post...navigate to the pix on your computer, double click on each pix, and then post to the forum.

#11 ·
When you add to this thread using your computer...typing into the Quick Reply box below the last post, you'll see a Go Advanced option to the right of the Post Quick Reply button. Click Go Advanced, and scroll down until you see Manage Attachments...click there and surf to each picture on your computer, double click, and repeat that for each pix. Then click Submit Reply. Bob's Yer Uncle.

#12 ·
Well here goes nothing for a picture Well I guess I will some how need to make a file because there is nothing there right now and it will not let me access my e-mail to get pictures. This is very confusing especially for someone that knows very little about computers. I did everything you said but I have no pictures in the manage attachments to browse thru? So how do I get those pictures from my e-mail to manage attachments? All my pictures are just in my mail box and not a folder so I need to make a folder then I will be able to do this?

#13 · (Edited)
1.open the picture 2. Right click on photo 3. Click save as 4. Click on the desktop ( should be on the top left) 5. Rename if you would like ( just click in the file name area at bottom and call it what you want) 6. Click the save button.
Now if you go to your desk top, that picture should be there.
If you get that far, Go back and follow the post tmcalavy posted. Report back if still struggling and we will get you there.
BG455

#14 ·
#16 ·
Re: 425 3 pt hitch

Well here goes nothing - - - - well it is still not there it goes back to windows 8 for a file that I don't have. Man this is confusing just for a picture. I went to my desk top and did everything but there is nothing there must still be doing something wrong. Well it seems when I hit browse it goes back to windows 8 to a file that says corel user files but I don't know where to go from there. Sorry I'm done for tonight my head hurts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.