My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I have a 400 and I wouldnt want one on mine............remember the old Three Wheeled ATV of years ago.............remember how unstable they were when you turned sharp? I will stick with my wide front with WIDE TIRES.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Did John Deere even produce big tractors with narrow fronts after 1974 ?
I don't think I've ever seen 30 or 40 series large tractor with a narrow front for the 400 to look like.

·
Young Buck
1,594 Posts
You can do plowing and discing with a three wheeler. I like them on the 140 and 110

·
Registered
125 Posts
You do this for fun or show this was a 100 I bought for parts. I couldnt
just have it sitting so I built this.But like they say its a lawn tractor that
cant mow

Attachments

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
bone sorry for the oversight should have said show or play. Nice job great to see that young man enjoying one that likely would have been scrapped out. Sometimes I look at the practical side too much. Thank's for the wake up call. BILL

·
Registered
125 Posts
bone sorry for the oversight should have said show or play. Nice job great to see that young man enjoying one that likely would have been scrapped out. Sometimes I look at the practical side too much. Thank's for the wake up call. BILL
No hard feelings here, I wouldn't do this to a good machine like my 110 rf.
Too much life left in it for what it was intended for but that's just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
3,479 Posts
I have several NF farm tractors and they are great for certain jobs.With a large garden tractor with 3pt hitch and rear PTO they'd be real good with a finish mower as they cut sharper and get closer to obstacles when they turn also good in the woods pulling firewood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts