My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't make it to the website as much as I used to, but when I saw this ebay link for an A J Foyt mower... I had to share it. The current owner is asking for the sum of 40,000 buy it now. I was just curious how many of you are cashing in your collections to buy this extremely rare tractor lol. The wheels look chrome, but clearly they are just chrome plated gold. I suspect that other parts of the tractor are made of gold as well.... because I can't imagine any other reason why it would be so expensive.

Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-J-Foyt-Bo...ltDomain_0&hash=item27c1ec4cdf#ht_1613wt_1037

If someone else has posted this.. I apologize. I just couldn't pass up sharing it.

Nick

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess i'm not the first to post it either lol... I about fell outta my chair when I saw it. Imagine how many "nice" bolens 40,000 would buy? Heck.. I could build a nice garage and buy quite a few nice bolens tractors to fill it lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts