My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have both power beyond and a 3rd scv installed on my 2520. Something just don't look right to me. I know the plumbing is wrong. Would any body have any pics or info on how this should look? Having to tie the 3rd scv valve open with something to get power beyong seems like a chessy way to design this. These are both options offered for this tractor and no where does it say you can't have both at the same time. This has been bugging me since I got this tractor. No straight answers from dealer.

Attachments

·
Just passing through
8,422 Posts
I have both power beyond and a 3rd scv installed on my 2520. Something just don't look right to me. I know the plumbing is wrong. Would any body have any pics or info on how this should look? Having to tie the 3rd scv valve open with something to get power beyong seems like a chessy way to design this. These are both options offered for this tractor and no where does it say you can't have both at the same time. This has been bugging me since I got this tractor. No straight answers from dealer.
Third Selective Control Valve Kit
Requires LVB25603 Power Beyond Kit. If two female couplers
on the rear are desired the following parts are required;
two (LVA13231) 1/2” couplers, two (R26375) o-rings, an
(61H1068) adaptor fitting.
For more information, refer to
the 2000 TWENTY Series Tractors hydraulic section of the sales manual and DTAC case #83678.

Have your dealer check out this reference...;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts