My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

i was browsing the german classifieds for deals and I spotted this x595 with a modified 3PH. My interpretation is that the owner achieves better lift capacity with this mod, and looses a bit of height...is that right?

·
Super Moderator
17,028 Posts
I have never seen that Mod Before On a X465 thru X758. I wouldn't want to Loose Lift Height On the Limited Cat 1 3point as It's Pretty Low to began with (y)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I initially thought it's a matter of lift, but upon further analysis, I think it's about weight, because the point of lift is closer to the weight.

Regarding stress...considering he also added a plate underneath the support...I would say it basically makes it one continuous item. But I may be wrong :)

I would do a change to get higher lift height...for lift capacity...we have shimming :p My x595 is currently lifting about 650lbs...and according to tractordata it's supposed to be able to lift 450lbs :)

·
Super Moderator
17,028 Posts
Yeah, I initially thought it's a matter of lift, but upon further analysis, I think it's about weight, because the point of lift is closer to the weight.

Regarding stress...considering he also added a plate underneath the support...I would say it basically makes it one continuous item. But I may be wrong :)

I would do a change to get higher lift height...for lift capacity...we have shimming :p My x595 is currently lifting about 650lbs...and according to tractordata it's supposed to be able to lift 450lbs :)
Deere put the spec at 450lbs It will lift More But the engineers didn't want You to Put really heavy 3point equipment on it. Because most don't Ballast the front of the Tractor enough. Deere is very conservative do to Lawsuits in the past . That why the 45 loader was Only rated at 375lbs to Max height If You Over shimm and there is enough Pressure Built Up you can crack the Transmission case (y)

Reactions: Vasiabikeru

·
22,668 Posts
Post #10 of this thread contains a spreadsheet chart of the relative effect of payload in a FEL bucket and weight on a 3PH in various configurations on the load applied to axles.

A careful reading of the chart will not only show the actual weights, bur the ratios that can be used to calculate the effect of different weights applied to the 3PH.

There is a huge amount of information that can be gleaned from this chart if the desire is there to dig it out.

Maximum axle static load rating for a K92 - 1800 lb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts