My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some 3813 parts that need to go. No reasonable offer turned down. Gotta get rid of them. No room for new toys anymore. I have starters,fuel pumps,radiator,charg coil, complete engine and much more. PM or email me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Seems like there are less and less people with 3813's anymore. A while back I posted a listing on this site and eBay for a collection of good 3813 engine parts that I wanted to move. I offered the parts for the shipping cost only. There were about $300.00 worth of parts for $15.00 delivered. Believe it of not, I did not get one response. In the end I wound up throwing them out. Times sure have changed!!!

Good luck with yours!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like there are less and less people with 3813's anymore. A while back I posted a listing on this site and eBay for a collection of good 3813 engine parts that I wanted to move. I offered the parts for the shipping cost only. There were about $300.00 worth of parts for $15.00 delivered. Believe it of not, I did not get one response. In the end I wound up throwing them out. Times sure have changed!!!

Good luck with yours!
Yeah,I believe it. I had two extra parts machines and used a few for myself and like you figured others would want them. I have had some to ask for a certain part but that was as far as it went. I did sell some of the parts but surprised that there wasn't a lot of activity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts