My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im a proud owner of a 212 (my first non push mower lol). Im in the process of fixin a few odds and ends on it prior to putting it into service. It has the 38"deck on it and is missing a wheel. Its the single wheel on the back side of the deck. Ive looked around online and the wheel itself seems easy enough to find but I'm also missing the bracket it mounts to.

The "bracket" is the straight piece of steel about 1/4" thick and maybe 5-6 inches long with the adjustable mounting holes in it that slides into the pocket on the deck.

Anyone have a part number for that or an online store /source I could find the part from?

EDIT- Also with this model number- M00212X285239 could someone please tell me what model year the tractor is?

Thanks- Keith

·
The Gate Keeper
1,181 Posts
Here is the information about the Tractor M00212X285239

Model: 212
Typecode: M00212X
Serial Number: 285239
Model Year: 1984
Engine Model and Size: K301 Kohler 12HP
Lift Type: Manual
Paint: Green
Manufactured Location: Horicon, WI

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the information about the Tractor M00212X285239

Model: 212
Typecode: M00212X
Serial Number: 285239
Model Year: 1984
Engine Model and Size: K301 Kohler 12HP
Lift Type: Manual
Paint: Green
Manufactured Location: Horicon, WI
Thanks !

·
Super Moderator
35,973 Posts
kboyts, that deck only has 3 deck wheels on it. The back right does not have a wheel! I thought it was strange too that it didn't have one when I first got it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have one you can have Free. i think i sent you a pm on it. but i also sent it to one or two outhers buy mistake. just let me know thanks Bob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kboyts, that deck only has 3 deck wheels on it. The back right does not have a wheel! I thought it was strange too that it didn't have one when I first got it!
Yeah I know but mine only has 2 wheels on it LOL The two on the front , nothing on the back but the empty pocket for the bracket to slide into on the back.

·
Super Moderator
35,973 Posts
Yeah I know but mine only has 2 wheels on it LOL The two on the front , nothing on the back but the empty pocket for the bracket to slide into on the back.

Well sounds like Bob is going to take care of you so that'll filx that issue!

·
Premium Member
9,754 Posts
Great guy that Bob character is :trink39:
:thThumbsU :thThumbsU
:ditto::ditto::ditto:

In case no one mentioned it :wwp::eek:mg::wwp: we are very shy around here about asking:sidelaugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts