My Tractor Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Up date: Today I did what I had to do. It's done, no leaks, runs great. It ran a little rough for a few minutes then calmed down and is now purring like a baby mountain lion. I had to adjust the fuel, it was running way to fast, but now it's working great. Want to thank everyone for all the information and help. This is the best site ever for people like me who need advice once in awhile. Thanks again and end of Thread.
Did you end up changing them? If so it was running rough from air in the system. You bleed what you can, the rest has to just work itself out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Yes, I changed them out and once the air was out of the system ran like a top.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
PAJD322, the JD spring # 25 in the above diagram is part number is M800211, you get 3 in a pack. Your local dealer should be able to order them in for you. Good Luck.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,696 Posts
Do you happen to have the part numbers to the diagram above? I just changed a leaky O-Ring on my tractor and don't you know it the spring popped out somewhere and after a couple hours of searching I still can't find it. I talked to the JD dealer and JD does not stock this part - I'm assuming this is a Yanmar part.
The Yanmar part number is 105546-51330. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2 Posts
PAJD322, the JD spring # 25 in the above diagram is part number is M800211, you get 3 in a pack. Your local dealer should be able to order them in for you. Good Luck.
I was able to to get the correct spring due to your info for the other member, but in spite of my best efforts the dealer has not provided me the correct parts for either the o-ring or the crush washer. any chance that you have the correct part numbers for those items? Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Here you are.
O-RingM87979
Washer (crush)M87846

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here you are.
O-RingM87979
Washer (crush)M87846
Thank you so much. That spring part number I ordered from local dealer was not correct? You can see the size of the M800211 compared to the lower spring which is what I thought I was getting. Did I misunderstand the part number? Meanwhile my grass is getting out of control...... 20200706_093026.jpg

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Sorry I haven't got back sooner, an accident in the family, I looked up the parts again, the only other part # for a spring is M800212, check with your dealer. He should be able to verify that it's the correct one. Good luck. Ray

41 - 50 of 50 Posts