My Tractor Forum banner

316 tires ...

720 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  burned300 
#1 ·
I want to go to 26-12-12s on the rear I got the the 26's on hand I'm trying the new versa turfs I think I'm going to try them on the stock rims for the rear but the fronts are stock and I'd like to go to the 18-8.50-8s v61s any one know where to find the rims with the 1" w/b..it's a early unit so it's got the sae 1" w/b 84-85..model yr ...or what rims to use up front then run a hub and bolt on ?? Any one have pics??

#2 ·
Not sure what you are trying to do as according to TractorData, you have 8 inch rims on the front already. Anyway, have you checked the wheel offerings by one of the vendors on MTF, Miller Tire?

#5 ·
That's only 1 inch on either side of the rim. The tyre will sit evenly in the rim.

#6 ·
Deere still sells the 1" bearing wheels for the 420/430 LG's they only want (lol) $177 per copy.AM39600 they are 5 3/8" wide. the tractors with hubs and bolt-on wheels have 10" wheels & V61 are not available for 10" rims

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.