My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just finished putting my 316 back together today. It was almost a complete redo. The engine short block and transmission were left alone. Other than that,every gasket,bearing,seal,bolt,hose,decal (except the deck ones) and most everything electrical was replaced.
The seat is a mess,hence the cover. I going to try and fit my stock 2520 seat to it. I went one size up on the front tires.I think they are going to have to grow on me though. A friend at work painted the seat pan,side covers and hood. I spray bombed everything else.
What you think?

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice ! I have a 316 , are those tail lights the electric kind and if so where did you get them.
Hi Mike,
They are lights.I didn't want the reflectors. I just went on JD Parts site and punched up the 318. Got the numbers from there. The 316 has the connector in the harness,so I figured what the hey.:)

Greg

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Looks good and I agree with the comment on the front tires. I bet they will grow on you. slkpk

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Very very nice :fing32: What do the stickers on the hood side panels say?

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Wow, its almost to beautiful to use. Great job on the redo.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very very nice :fing32: What do the stickers on the hood side panels say?
Hi k91,
They are the stickers that the dealer in Wisconsin put on from the original purchase. I didn't want to remove them.

Greg

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Looks GREAT!

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,415 Posts
Great job!

·
Registered
289 Posts
WOW this looks great! As for the tires...maybe go one size larger in the rear? (HDAP or Bars!):trink39:

·
MTF Member
255 Posts
Looks great. What size tire did you go with and where did you get them. I know a few places that carry them but I'm just wondering who you went with and how their prices are.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks great. What size tire did you go with and where did you get them. I know a few places that carry them but I'm just wondering who you went with and how their prices are.
Hey enzminger,
I got them from Miller Tire. They were 55 apiece. I went up one size to 18-8.850 x 8.

Greg

1 - 20 of 44 Posts