My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to find out the year of this tractor cant find any numbers on it nuthing under the seat is there another spot i might be able to find a number it has what looks like the original kohler engine with metal flywheel housing

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Look for a metal tag under the dash with the model number on it. It's usually on the left side on most models. Some have a tag on the side of the dash tower also.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will get those numbers tonight when i get home this tractor will be parted out or sold off its complete tractor minus the seat and mower deck previous owner did his own wiring and dont wanna mess with it

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Your tractor is a 1986 310-8 and the model number is 21-10K802 or 21-10K803. Doubt there is any difference in the 2 models and suspect the 1st one was built under Wheel Horse management and the 2nd under Toro. That is the year Toro took them over.

Garry

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its prob the first one as it has no toro badging anywhere unlike my other that has the big toro name and smaller wheelhorse name on it

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my 90 has both names on it above each rear tire one side says toro other tire says wheelhorse also has big toro name on the hood closer to the steering wheel and smaller wheelhorse towards the front by the headlights

1 - 10 of 10 Posts