Runs great for a while then will cut out for 15 seconds or so and run great again and a while later will do the same thing. Here is what I have done.
1. Cleaned fuel tank (aluminum so not rusty)
2. Blew out fuel lines
3. Rebuilt carb.
4. Put on clear fuel lines to see if it was getting fuel while it was running rough
5. Messed with choke to see it helped durning rough running, did not affect it at all.
6. Generator light did not come on when it cut out.
7. Replaced spark plugs and wires.
8. Cleaned out fuel strainer.