1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ejl in Pa.
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have no use for it but still want it, lol.

·
Super Moderator
17,034 Posts
I have everything for the 207 & the 365 3point Hitches except for these circled In red Parts for the 207 3point Hitch The Hitch Plate I Can cut to fit the Hydraulic cylinder But the rocker shaft Brackets I need to Have Fabricated I think I can Base them On the 365 rocker-shaft brackets That's the Only thing I would like to do is Kick the MTD engineer in the rear who ever decide to change the rocker shaft design with out the Brackets being part of the Rocker-shaft otherwise I would be In Business

Screenshot_2021-04-06 Replacement Parts Service Cub Cadet US.png

·
Registered
377 Posts
That's one heck of a deal right there. I sent him a message to see if he will ship it to me. Thanks for posting ejl.

·
Ejl in Pa.
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do......;)
That looks nicer than the one I have.
Hopefully he is willing to work with you. The location is about 2 hours from me and I would buy it in a heartbeat if it's in good shape and I didn't already have one. Do you have a 3000 series with a 3pt hitch?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yes, I have a 3 point on my 3205, one NOS and a used one still in the box. The tiller is sold but not to me. Maybe someone on here got it.

·
Super Moderator
7,018 Posts
Whoever Hauck Enterprise is snagged it and is flipping it for $600.

·
Super Moderator
17,034 Posts
Yes, I have a 3 point on my 3205, one NOS and a used one still in the box. The tiller is sold but not to me. Maybe someone on here got it.
Which 3point do You Have the 207 or the 365?

·
Ejl in Pa.
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3000 series 3pt don't come up for sale very often and are usually snagged up pretty quick. I guess you have been doing some of the snagging.

·
Registered
377 Posts
They don't come up very often. I picked one up off of Ebay about 10 years ago for $300. That was before the 3k's got popular and I'm pretty sure those kind of deals will never happen again. Then I found a new one at a dealer in Alabama and grabbed it. Man that place was nice. They had a bunch of Cub Cadets out back and I use to stop in there on my way back home and talk to the owner from a job I did in Birmingham. The other one was from a member on OCC that didn't need it.

·
Super Moderator
17,034 Posts
The one on my 3205 is the 365 and I'm pretty sure the other 2 are also 365's but I'll check today.
Now are any of your 365's On the Cast Iron Transmission Models ?

·
Ejl in Pa.
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Which 3point do You Have the 207 or the 365?
Oaktodd said he had it on a 3205 which would make it a 365. It appears the 207 was for model years 2000 and later and also listed for tractors with a cast iron differential. I have a 3235 with CI diff and it has the 207 3pt hitch.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,034 Posts
Oaktodd said he had it on a 3205 which would make it a 365. It appears the 207 was for model years 2000 and later and also listed for tractors with a cast iron differential.
He got Three of the 365 3point Hitches Now if He got One on a Tractor with a Cast Iron Transmission then I Know I can Make a 365 work on a Later 3000 series Then No need to have rocker-shaft Brackets made or Cut a Hole In the rear plate to accommodate the Hydraulic cylinder. I have a rear Hitch Plate for the 365 Hitch which has the Upper side Hole for the 365 cylinder end Many Manufacturers say attachments won't work and end users prove them wrong all the time. The Later 3000 series has the Hydraulic cylinder PIN hole On it. If I can Make the 365 work Then I would Just go over and Buy a 3206 and be almost done with My Cub Cadet collection Just would need a Cub Cadet form the 1980's and I would Have One from each decade Produced
Right Now I have a
1961 Original
1963 70
60RER Test Model/Pre Production
1976 1450
1991 2182
2018 XT3
A 3000 series would cover the early decade of this century
Every Cub Cadet Garden tractor I have Has a Rear Hitch i.e. Sleeve Or 3point Hitch and either a front Blade or Thrower/Blower (y)

·
Ejl in Pa.
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He got Three of the 365 3point Hitches Now if He got One on a Tractor with a Cast Iron Transmission then I Know I can Make a 365 work on a Later 3000 series Then No need to have rocker-shaft Brackets made or Cut a Hole In the rear plate to accommodate the Hydraulic cylinder. I have a rear Hitch Plate for the 365 Hitch which has the Upper side Hole for the 365 cylinder end Many Manufacturers say attachments won't work and end users prove them wrong all the time. The Later 3000 series has the Hydraulic cylinder PIN hole On it. If I can Make the 365 work Then I would Just go over and Buy a 3206 and be almost done with My Cub Cadet collection Just would need a Cub Cadet form the 1980's and I would Have One from each decade Produced
Right Now I have a
1961 Original
1963 70
60RER Test Model/Pre Production
1976 1450
1991 2182
2018 XT3
A 3000 series would cover the early decade of this century
Every Cub Cadet Garden tractor I have Has a Rear Hitch i.e. Sleeve Or 3point Hitch and either a front Blade or Thrower/Blower (y)
Unfortunately for you, finding the pieces you need may be difficult. Do you not want a 3000 series with the aluminum diff?

·
Super Moderator
17,034 Posts
Unfortunately for you, finding the pieces you need may be difficult. Do you not want a 3000 series with the aluminum diff?
Yeah I already Know that about the 3 Parts I need. I have every Part for the 207 except for those 3 Parts and I have every Part for a 365 If I could find a aluminum Trans Tractor where I am I would Just go for that But the two close Buy are Cast Iron Transmissions I can get the Brackets Fabricated for the rocker-shaft if I want and I Can Cut a Hole for the cylinder in a standard Hitch Plate But if I can Make a 365 work then it's a Non Issue I could Have Bought one with a 3point Hitch in downstate Illinois But I didn't want to travel that Far(y)

Reactions: ejl6658
1 - 20 of 29 Posts