My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Long time lurker,
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking to buy a 3pt hitch to move your boat trailer or other trailer around, now might be the time, Mill Fleet Farm (Upper Midwest supply store) has KingKutter 3pt trailer movers on sale for 129.99 which is the cheapest I've seen them anywhere. It stinks that they were out of stock when I got there so I had to get a rain check. Check out todays Sunday flyer in your paper.

I think these would be another good creation for you home manufactures, there cant be more than 30 dollars in materials, including a 12 dollar receiver tube, yet they routinely charge $169 for these, why???

-blizz

·
JD Green all the way~!
1,312 Posts
Link?

Picture?

These the ones that kinda bolt to a draw bar?

~F~

·
Registered
157 Posts
No... it's an attachment for your existing 3ph that incorporates a 2" receiver to accept trailer hitch ball mounts. It also has an integrated weight bracket for suitcase weights.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I would have to check but I am pretty certain I paid $149.00 (Canadian) for the Deere receiver hitches which attaches to the IMatch, they get a lot of use with our small company and worth every penny.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
I would have to check but I am pretty certain I paid $149.00 (Canadian) for the Deere receiver hitches which attaches to the IMatch, they get a lot of use with our small company and worth every penny.
:fing32:
I built a half dozen of these units. I just weld what ever i need to them.. one has a hitch welded to it.. sure makes it easy to move trailers..

:trink39:

·
Long time lurker,
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just called the local Deere store, $188.99 USD :( I see a few of them on ebay for sub 100 with free freight.

anybody here building and selling them?
blizz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts