My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone made 3-point arms from scratch? I have a bunch of steel and I want to make some so I'll need some dimensions. If anyone has done this I certainly would like some advice. :trink39: :trink39:

·
Registered
330 Posts
if you search around this site i know there have been may people that have built one, also if you type in 3pt hitch under google images you could get a couple of ideas,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:fing32:

I don't know if there's enough detail there! Thanks alot! Goin' to Hawaii on Thursday for a week, when I get back I'll be busy!

:thanku:

:greendr:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

You could take a look at the current 3pt. hitches for the x700 series on JDparts.com. The parts diagrams will give you an idea on how they go together and the parts numbers for the arms, top link etc.

Brian

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just looked up the hitch for the 318 which is the backend of my 316 and they had the diagram so I printed it off. I know of a guy not far from me who has a couple 318's so I'll take a good look. Thanks for the tip!:fing32:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just joined your forum and I had noticed earlier that someone was in need of a manual and parts for a Dayton. I have both and would share info AND a copy of manual.
I have a Dayton model 147-990-135....one of the few red ones built.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts