My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got the 3rd one running.
I have had 1 420 running for about 3 years, the other 420 for about 6 months and finally a got through fixing the 430 enough so it will run without having to fix it every time I fire it up. Got the 44 loader onto the 430 yesterday as well as 1 of the tillers. Will post more pics hopefully today as it was late when I finished.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone - even if ours is a month earlier than our neighbours down south.

Attachments

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
I am green with envy. Nice to see a full sized herd. :thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got some more pics but this time I got the 430 with the loader and tiller installed. The last one on the right is one I still have to go through. I bought it as a non runner but it came with the donor FEL. It will run someday but for now it will sit in the corner of the shop until I either need it or have some more time. There is still a bit more to do to the one with the FEL on it before it is completely done.

Attachments

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
I like the hooks that are welded to the top of the bucket. They look real handy.

All I can say is wow! nice collection of the big boys you have.

·
Super Moderator
16,682 Posts
Well at least Your 430 has a Deere Loader Saw this 430 with a Cub Loader On it today on evil bay

BTW You fleet Looks Great:thThumbsU

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
Well at least Your 430 has a Deere Loader Saw this 430 with a Cub Loader On it today on evil bay

BTW You fleet Looks Great:thThumbsU
That looks terrible... the yellows don't even match. I am sure that it was just test fitted and on the way to paint....

·
Super Moderator
16,682 Posts
That looks terrible... the yellows don't even match. I am sure that it was just test fitted and on the way to paint....
No they were selling it on ebay as is:thThumbsU

1 - 10 of 10 Posts