My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body use or have purchsed the front wheel spacers for a 2520? What ya think. I am bound and determined to make the front of mine more stable.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wheels are at the widest position. The part numbers you listed a while ago are for the 2210. I looked up on Deeres parts index and a different part number was listed for the 2520. Dealer gave them to me for $60.00 per spacer and 3.00 for lug bolts. I am also thinking of switching to a larger ply tire for my fronts to help in reducing the squating when loaded.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Using turf tires.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Installed the John Deere front wheel spacers today. You need two men and a midget to do it. The John Deere part number is LVU12475 for the spacers and LVU13274 for the longer lug bolts. It puts the wheels out an additional inch on each side. Did make a differance, and there is a notable differance in the look of the wheel spaceing. Now the tires run closer to the tread bite of the rears. My next step will be to add wheel wieghts or fluid to the rear to see if that will help any better than the concrete weight box on the rear right now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well heres the verdict. Used the 2520 for 12 hours the past few days moving 13 inches of heavy wet snow. Installed the spacers, and yes the front end is more planted on the ground than in the past. Was very impressed with what I installed. Still need to maybe put some fluid in the tires, but I am not a big fan of this yet, so Ill stick to my concrete weight box on the back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.